Kylie Jenner stunned with a bold and dramatic eye look and pretty pout created by her go-to makeup artist, Rob Scheppy. “To compliment Kylie’s sexy burgundy dress we decided to play up both the eyes and lips, for a come hither look. Her lush lashes, which I created using Eyeko’s Lash Wardrobe, enhanced her already gorgeous eyes and stood out against the matte look,” said Rob. Here, the products used to achieve this look.
- Contour the eyelid using Eyeko Me and My Shadow in Chocolate along the crease and blend it in using their dual sided brush.
- Curl using Eyeko Lash Curler, then apply a thin layer of Eyeko Black Magic Mascara onto lashes to prep.
- Using the unique adhesive with brush applicator, apply a full row of the corner lashes from both sets of Eyeko Lash Wardrobe in layers for a bold, dramatic look.
- Touch up dried lashes with another coat of Eyeko Black Magic Mascara for a Red Carpet ready look.
- To complete the eye, apply Eyeko Brow Liner and Brow Gel to enhance the natural brow color, which frames the bold sultry eye.
- M.A.C Lip Pencil
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip
What do you think of this ’90s lip on Kylie? Yay or nay?