Get thee to BG!
On May 1, Bergdorf Goodman is partnering with ELLE magazine for a day of beauty. All day long on BG’s legendary beauty floor, score complimentary makeovers, beauty consultations and customers can try out the latest colors, treatments and more. And from 5:00pm – 7:00pm, my gal Felicia Walker Benson, Social Media Beauty Editor for Bergdorf Goodman and This That Beauty will do a personal appearance in store and chat spring beauty. Here are the services you’ll be able to enjoy at the event.
· Green Tea Leaf Reading with Amore Pacific
· Facebook Look Transformation Station with Biobliss
· Customized palettes by Bobbi Brown Artist Brianna Tallos
· Sublimage consultation with Chanel
· Mask Event with Cle de Peau & Shiseido
· Hair Styling and Tutorials by the Designer with Colette Malouf
· Manicures and Nail Art with Estee Lauder
· Bronzing Bar Event with Guerlain’s National Makeup Artist Marcus Monson
· Complexion Perfection Makeover with Hourglass
· Braid Bar with John Barrett Salon
· Stress Releasing Massage with La Prairie Massage Therapist Edan Harari
· Mini-facial pampering with Lancome
· LED Light Chromo Mask Tool “Robo Cop Mask” with Natura Bisse
· Scalp Treatments and deluxe gifts with purchase with Restorsea
· Neck and Hand Massages with ReVive
· Expert brow shaping with Sania’s Brow Bar
· Sultry Sun Kissed Makeovers with Tom Ford
· Lash Application and Personal Appearance by Trish McEvoy
· “The Light Belongs to YSL” – 3 Minute Lumiere with YSL Beaute
This post is sponsored by Bergdorf Goodman, but all opinions herein are my own.