My favorite nail ninja, Jin Soon, created a chic monochromatic French manicure for the Tess Giberson Fall/Winter 2014. Here’s how to get the look using JINSoon polish.
- File and clean nails, removing all traces of polish
- Apply JINsoon Power Coat base coat
- Next, apply two coats of dark gray/metallic black nail polish (the shade Jin used was from her
upcoming JINsoon Fall/Winter 2014 Tess Giberson Collection), let dry
- At tip of the nail, apply a thin arc of JINsoon Kookie White
- Finish by applying a single coat of JINsoon Top Gloss
What do you think?