At the “Le Passé” movie premiere Eva Longoria looks super-sulrty in a Zuhair Murad dress accessorized with a cat-eye, the best way I know of, how about you? Here’s how she achieved the anything but passé makeup look with L’Oréal Paris products.
· Colour Riche Eye Shadow Quad in Army Brat, $7.95
· Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black, $8.95
· True Match Super-Blendable Blush in Barely Blushing, $10.95
· Colour Caresse by Colour Riche Luminous Lipcolour in Cotton Pink, $9.99
· Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black, $8.95
What do you think of Eva Longoria’s look here?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.