looked lovely at the SAG Awards, despite her apparent illness. Mark Townsend
created Jennifer Lawrence’s sassy side-‘do. Said Townsend, “For the Screen Actors Guild Awards I was inspired by Old Hollywood glamour, so I wanted Jennifer’s hair to show that influence and inspiration, but I wanted it to be young and very modern as well.” Here’s how to get the look.
– To get her side swept waves, I started by applying a nickel size amount of the new Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner into Jennifer’s damp hair; she’s colored her hair so much lately so her hair needs added moisture and protection.
– Next, I loaded her hair with the Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse and blow dried with a large round brush. To give her hair a loose wave, I wrapped sections of hair varying from 2 to 5 inches around a 1 1/4 inch curling iron, leaving the ends out.
– Then, I took a small amount of Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum in my hands, rubbed my hands together, and then raked my fingers through the waves to break them up and give the hair amazing shine.
– I then took the hair from the right side, twisted it, and then pinned it in the back with a few bobby pins. To give the hair a cool, lived-in texture I sprayed Oribe Dry Texture Spray from mid-length to ends and scrunched with my hands.
– As always, I finished by spraying Dove Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray liberally all over to keep her hair in place all night and give the hair even more shine.”
What do you think of Jennifer Lawrence’s hairstyle at the SAG Awards?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.