Last night, I actually attended the premiere of Parker
with Jennifer Lopez
and the spicy Jason Statham
at MoMA, thanks to L’Oreal Paris
. So I saw this Jennifer Lopez look IRL and let me tell you–she looked STUNNING. Here’s how to get her hair and makeup look. It’s all about long lashes, contoured cheeks and a soft pink lip against a canvas of effortless loose waves.
The products used for Jennifer:
· L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Shadow Quad in Cupa Joe ($7.95) – These luxurious shadows blend together to create a warm smoky eye with a smooth finish
· L’Oréal Paris Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black ($9.95) – The formula and lash-hugging brush create the perfect blend of lash length and intensity
· L’Oréal Paris The Super Slim Liner by Infallible in Black ($8.95) – An easy-to-use black liquid eyeliner that stays put for up to 12 hours.
· L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift Color Lift Blush in Nude Lift ($12.95) – The unique cream-to-powder formula helps illuminate the cheekbones
· L’Oréal Paris Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Rose On And On ($9.99) – This weightless lip stain delivers long-lasting color with a glossy, high-shine finish
· L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Multi-Restorative Dry Oil ($6.99) – This daily leave-in treatment tames flyaways and infuses lasting, luminous shine without feeling heavy or greasy
· L’Oréal Paris EverStyle Texture Series Tousle Crème ($6.99) – This alcohol-free formula provides medium hold for a piecey look that stays touchably soft without the build-up
What do you think of JLo’s look here?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.