– spray starch 15 versatile ironing spray
– forceful 23 super strength finishing spray
– Center part the hair from the roots to crown.
– Divide the hair into 3 panels (left side, right side, and back).
– Taking 1 panel at a time, divide the hair into 1” panels and apply spray starch 15 versatile ironing spray all over.
– Flat iron each 1” panel so it’s completely straight.
– Beginning on the left side of the main panel, take a 1” panel towards the top and begin weaving this horizontally through the other panels. Keep weaving until the horizontal panels reach the end of the hair’s length.
– Take the final portions and braid until the end.
– Follow the steps above for each of the two other panels (left side, right side, back).
– Once the back panel is complete, fold the panel upwards in thirds and secure with pins so it lays flat against the head.
– Finish with forceful 23 super strength finishing spray to secure style and reduce fly aways.
Not so wearable in real life, but perhaps a simpler spin on it would be. I for one, am obsessed.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.