The theme of the collection was “Wharf on the Baltic”–channeling a modern lifestyle in the fjordlands and archipelagos in Scandinavia. Inspired by the collection, Leonardo created a style that consisted of soft waves that were loose and voluminous.
To achieve this look at home, use these 10 steps that Manetti performed backstage.
- Create a strong side part that starts mid-brow (whichever side looks best) and goes straight back
- Clip the parted section as shown in image 3
- Thoroughly spray Davines Texturizer throughout the hair. This lightweight formula adds lift at the roots and enhances the texture when activated with heat
- With a blowdryer, rough dry the hair to make sure all of the product is dry
- Lightly spray hair with Davines Glam Power Spray – a quick drying spray that provides a strong, long-lasting hold without leaving hair stiff
- With a 1.25″ curling iron, take big sections and curl locks staying off the roots
- Work your way around the head, curling large sections and pinning them in place to set
- Once cool, remove pins and spray with Glam Power Spray
- Gently brush out the curls
- Back-comb the back sections to add volume
These simple steps will create gorgeous loose and voluminous waves.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.