MAC DSquared² Collection
Every season the fashion crowd is up and on the run, crazy for the fierce and sexy fun we’ve come to expect from designers Dan and Dean Caten, the Canadian twins who know how to pack a punch and throw a party! With their haute hi-jinx and body-beautiful clothes for boys and girls, a collaboration with MAC simply could NOT be avoided! “DSquared2 and MAC are on the same trip!” says Dan. This collection brings us to the Ziegfield Follies by way of Grey Gardens, a bit disheveled, a little Girl Interrupted, both dramatically hip and dangerously sexy.
It starts with a strong, sooty, blackest-ever wild-child eye…a new Greasepaint Stick also in blue and violet versions, and Pro Gloss to create it. Neutral and perfected skin will get more drama with highlighting and low lighting from Sculpt and Shape Powders and the 165 Tapered Cheek/Highlight Brush all the better to achieve it. And finally, the totally nude Pro Lip Erase does its stuff, followed by a light Lipstick and Lip Conditioner to put the lilt and lift back in…. But the cynosure of this season’s scintillating collaboration is the daring, dramatic slightly demented DSquared2 eye. Have fun with it!
Lipsticks ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Nude Rose Light neutral pink (Lustre)
- Blood Red Clean deep berry (Lustre)
Lip Erase ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
- Dim NC37 Fleshtone
Tinted Lip Conditioner ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Fuschia Fix Deep pink sheen
Grease Paint Sticks ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Black True black
- B Bright blue violet
- V Bright yellow blue
Kohl Power ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Feline Glossy black
Sculpt and Shape Powder Duos ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
- Bone Beige/ Emphasize Palest cream / Tan
- Accentuate/Sculpt Pale blushed beige / Soft taupey brown
Gloss Texture ($18.00 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Clear A colour-free gel formulated for full-on shine, M·A·C Gloss adds polish, shine and highlights to bare or made-up skin. May be used on the face or any part of the body where shine is desired.
Brush ($34.00 U.S. / $41.00 CDN)
- 165 Brush Medium-sized tapered brush with soft, natural bristles. Provides perfect application and blending of powder products. Can be used to highlight the cheeks or all over the face.
Availability: October 12, 2009 in the U.S. and November 2009 internationally.
Subscribe via my RSS feed.