Yves Saint Laurent’s new Summer 2009 collection is inspired by the mesmerizing beauty and exoticism of Africa. With warm and radiant contrasting colours, it is bold and beautiful, and supremely glamorous.
YSL Summer Look 2009 is composed of 5 products, including 3 limited editions.
– Eye palette “Trésor d’Afrique” collector , offers 5 shades: ivory, to be used as a base; turquoise, plum, and navy blue for definition, and toffee to brighten the arch area and bring warmth and contrast to the eyes. This is GORGE. I’d display it on my vanity. That blue reminds me of the Tibi show turquoise eyes.
– Everlong Waterproof Lengthening Mascara in ‘Ever Peacock Blue’ (limited edition): A double innovation for a double lengthening effect, due to the association of a new generation brush with an exclusive complex–the LASH GROWTH BOOSTER–which encourages lash growth.
– Limited Edition Trésor d’Afrique Collector Sun Powder houses a large pressed bronzer with golden shimmer, to give you a healthy glow. The Poudre de Soleil N° 2 Golden Sun shade offers an even and luminous tan with only a few brush strokes.
– Rouge Pur Shine, sheer lipstick SPF15 : this shiny lipstick with exceptional gliding properties, hydrates and illuminates the lips with sparkling, transparent colours. It is now available in 2 of summer’s hottest shades: #32 Frozen Mango and #33 Wild Blackberry.
– Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in ‘light peach’ : The famous take-anywhere pen-brush for adding a touch of light or banishing shadows and signs of fatigue from the eye area, the hollow of the chin, the contour of the lips and the sides of the nose. I have always had a love affair with Touche Eclat, and I suspect my feelings for the light peach iteration will be no different.
YSL Summer Look is available now at yslbeautyus.com.
Subscribe via my RSS feed.