Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. The beauty word is in a frenzy over the latest Colourpop collab: The Sailor Moon x Colourpop Collection. The collection includes the Pretty Guardian Shadow Palette, 2 lip bundles, 2 new “Glitterally Obsessed” gel glitter shades, and 2 pressed blushes.
2. Dose of Color’s latest drop is a line of beauty sponges in 3 shapes.
3. If you’re looking for a fiery palette with neutrals and a pop of purple, the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Palette Volume II might be for you.
4. The Easter Pastel Gold Duochromes from Glaminatrix Cosmetics look divine!
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Viseart’s Avignon Palette is a limited edition wonder, with vibrant blues, wearable neutrals, and stunning shimmers.