- If you haven’t seen Rihanna’s epic 10-minute makeup routine interview with Vogue, where have you been? Rihanna gives you all the tips and tricks for a night out look and even teases some future Fenty Beauty products.
- Want more beauty inspiration after that Rihanna video? Look no further than these14 black beauty vloggers who are serving looks all over the interwebs. My personal favorite is Jackie Aina, a YouTube beauty guru with an incredible sense of humor who pushes for greater diversity in the beauty industry.
- Have you ever tried showering with your skeet mask? Or using it on a body part that isn’t your face? Get more out of your sheet masks by using them in these 4 out-of-the-box ways.
- There exists a remote island where no one has acne. Find out why and please take me with you when you make the move.
- Double cleansing allows you to remove the makeup, oil, sunscreen, and dirt of the day then use a cleanser that address your specific skin concerns. Here’s a guide on how to double cleanse for your skin type.
- Warm weather is upon (most of) us and summer is around the corner! While you should always wear SPF, summer months usually mean more time spent outside and a greater need for sunscreen. Find out how to know when your sunscreen has expired.
Pingback: Snap Out Of Sunday Sadness Six Fix | My Daily Beauty Tips