If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. New Brand Alert! Celebrity makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic—most famous for being Kim Kardashian West’s makeup artist—has launched his own brand, Makeup by Mario. The initial launch includes eyeshadow palettes, highlighters, eye pencils, brushes, and more
2. Venus ET Fleur’s new Nue Tuberose Candle came just in time for fall. Prepare for a floral dream with notes of Tuberose combined with touches of Orange Blossom, Bergamot, Freesia, and Lotus. This candle has blush tinted wax and is set in a handcrafted porcelain vessel.
3. Mark your calendars for October 5th, because the Anastasia Beverly Hills Holiday Collection is dropping! The collection includes the Soft Glam II palette (a smaller version of the original Soft Glam Palette), matte bullet lipsticks, brow kits, and more.
4. The new ORLY All Tangled Up Breathable Color + Treatment Fall 2020 Collection includes 6 shades inspired by the softer side of winter. It features rich, dark cabin-inspired cremes plus champagne shimmers. As always, ORLY Breathable shades provide a one-step manicure; they do not require base or top coat. Also launching new from ORLY is their Mini Gel Lamp. Perfect for at-home gel manicures, this convenient lamp can be plugged into any USB power source.
5. A rich, luxurious body cream, the new GOOPGENES Nourishing Repair Body Butter repairs skin and provides 72 hours of increased hydration. This body butter is formulated with ultra-nourishing bacuri, cupuaçu, and shea butters; plus it’s enriched with nutrient-rich caviar lime, jojoba, and mulberry leaf botanical extracts.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore has launched a line of hair tools! This collection has every hot hair tool your heart desires, from a Rotating Styling Iron and a Ceramic Straightening Hot Brush to an Ionic Pro Hair Dryer with Concentrator and an Ionic 1” Volumizing Styler.