1. In response to the exclusion of diverse people from Vogue covers, the #VogueChallenge has been a popular way to showcase what diversity on the covers of Vogue could look like. Soon a new challenge emerged: #ESSENCEChallenge. This challenge shows black creators on the historically black magazine celebrating their beauty and creativity.
2. Uoma Beauty founder Sharon Chuter launched the #PullUpOrShutUp challenge to challenge beauty brands to publish the percentage of black people working in their company’s leadership/management positions. Here are 76 beauty brands who have responded.
3. Finding yourself busier than ever? Check out these apps that can improve productivity by performing tasks like sorting through your emails and managing your schedule.
4. Dr. Nina Desai, board-certified dermatologist, busts 3 myths about skin of color.
5. This Pride Month, consider watching these 25 great LGBTQ+ movies.
6. Americans are missing out on these amazing British beauty products.