If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Here’s a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Urban Decay’s latest Naked palette is for the purple lovers among us. Introducing the Naked Ultraviolet Palette.
2. Profusion’s Bright Lights Neon Liners are creamy, long wearing UV liners perfect for summer.
3. Coming June 2nd, Sol de Janeiro is dropping a Bum Bum Body Scrub!
4. ILNP’s Daydream Collection features 6 unique nail polish shades you almost certainly don’t already own.
5. The new Sigma Beauty Iconic Brush Set is a 5-piece brush set and beauty bag for all your eye and face basics.
6. Sunscreen is a must-have skincare product. Peter Thomas Roth’s new Water Drench Hyaluronic Hydrating Moisturizer, is moisturizer and a broad-spectrum SPF 45 sunscreen.
7. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Neons in the summer are a vibe! Paint the town (and your nails) neon with the latest polishes from the Nails Inc. Summer Collection.