Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart.
1. The latest Urban Decay Naked Palette is warm yellow themed. Meet the upcoming Naked Honey Palette.
2. Natasha Denona’s Mini Gold Palette will be available September 17 online and 26 in-store.
3. It seems yellow and earthy greens are the trend of the fall, because the new Juvia’s Place Nomad Palette is an autumn earth tone dream.
4. The Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturizing Cream is for normal, dry, and combination skin types and helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier.
5. I love a good body oil, and the Sephora Collection Multi-Purpose Oil can be used on body, face, and hair. It comes in purifying hempseed, jojoba protecting oil, and nourishing coconut.
6. Looking for a vegan, petroleum- and beeswax-free lip balm? Loo no further than Biossance’s latest Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm.