L’Oréal Paris Celebrity Makeup Artist, the noble Sir John did the makeup honors for the gorgeous Olivia Culpo. “We decided to go for a lavender wash on the eyes, nude lips and glowing skin to complement Olivia’s vintage-inspired dress. I would call this look Ice Princess meets ‘Great Gatsby’.”
- To prep Olivia’s skin, Sir John used L’Oréal Paris Hydra Genius Moisturizer ($17.99). Then, for her complexion he applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation ($12.99) with theL’Oréal Paris Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Blender ($7.99). Next, for contour he used theL’Oréal Paris Infallible Total Cover Concealing and Contour Kit ($16.99).
- Sir John then took the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Paints Blush Kit ($16.99) and applied the lighter shade to Olivia’s cheeks.
- Next, Sir John applied L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Illuminator in both Golden and Ice($12.99 each) to the high planes of Olivia’s cheekbones, the bridge of her nose and a little on her Cupid’s bow. He also applied L’Oréal Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Illuminator in both Rose and Golden ($12.99 each) on Olivia’s collarbones and arms to give her skin a beautiful glow.
- For Olivia’s brows, Sir John used the L’Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Frame and Set in Warm Brunette($12.99), brushing the brows upwards.
- Then for Olivia’s eyes, Sir John created a washed lavender look using L’Oréal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadow in Shady Violet ($8.99) and L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Pocket Palette in Violet Amour ($9.99). Heht the purple/lavender colors around Olivia’s entire eye, applying the lighter shade of the Infallible Paints Shadow to under Olivia’s bottom lash line.
- To make the look pop and add punctuation, Sir John added generous coasts of L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Feline Noir Mascara ($8.99) to Olivia’s top and bottom lashes.
- For Olivia’s lips, Sir John first applied L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lip Liner in Au Naturale ($8.48)all over the lip. Then, on top he applied L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss in Bare Attraction ($9.99).
- To finish the look, Sir John set Olivia’s makeup with the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Setting Spray ($16.99).