Bella Hadid looked appropriately glamazing at the Cannes Film Festival Opening Night Gala last night in the South of France. She complimented her dress with a natural, clean and bright makeup look by makeup artist Patrick Ta for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty. Ta created a look that focused on a flawless, contoured complexion, soft smoky eyes and an effortlessly cool nude lip. Below, Patrick’s steps to create Bella’s red carpet look:
- Patrick prepped Bella’s skin with a generous layer of Charlotte Tilbury’s signature Magic Cream to give the complexion a luminous glow and to create a smooth, flawless base.
- Next, Ta lightly applied Light Wonder Foundation in Shade 3 to ensure Bella’s complexion looked clean and bright (a look favoured by the glamourous model) and concealed any imperfections with The Retoucher in Shade 2.
- Ta continued by lightly contouring Bella’s killer cheekbones using Charlotte’s cult favorite, Filmstar Bronze and Glow. Patrick noted ‘This product photographs amazingly and Bella loves a softly contoured look’.
- Ta finished the glowing complexion with Cheek to Chic Blusher in First Love on the apples of Bella’s cheeks for a ‘healthy flush’ and followed with a light dusting of Airbrush Flawless Finish in Shade 1 to ensure long wear.
- Bella wanted her eyes to look ‘clean and bright’. To achieve this look Ta used The Luxury Palette in The Sophisticate layered with The Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita. Next, using the rich chocolate brown shade from The Luxury Palette in Dolce Vita, Ta used an angled brush to draw a thin wing starting half way on the eyelid and smudged outwards for a smoky eye effect.
- To achieve red-carpet glamour, Ta curled Bella’s lashes using Life Changing Lashes and applied two coats of Charlotte’s new Legendary Lashes mascara for an instant false lash effect.
- To complete the look, Ta applied the fresh, nude toned K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink to compliment the naturally flushed cheeks and Bella’s signature effortless look.