My own mane man, Kérastase Paris Consulting Hairstylist Matt Fugate says “We really wanted to make this a big moment for Karlie. We opted for a cool Cinderella type vibe that was polished, yet super chic.” Here, the beauty breakdown.
- To start, prep hair by washing with Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 and Lait Vital.
- Apply Kérastase L’Incroyable Blowdry throughout damp hair and rough dry product into hair.
- Next, blow dry hair in large sections with a large boar bristle brush. Throughout the process, continually spritz Kérastase Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil on the brush to give hair a “treatment blowout.” By spraying the product on the brush, it helps infuse the product into the hair and bring the perfect, shiny finish.
- Then, pull hair back into a low ponytail with hands and slightly twist. While twisting, create a loop with the ponytail with the ends of hair pointing up.
- Secure the hair in place with a long bungee wrap (without hooks). Tie the wrap around the ponytail and through the ponytail loop until bungee is fully wrapped. Tie bungee into a knot to secure.
- Next, to hide the ends of the hair, gently pull back and place into the upper portion of the ponytail.
- To finish off the look and tame flyaways with a dry texturized feel, use L’Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle Blow Dry It Blowout Extender Spray all over.