Rob Orgeta created this gorgeous hairstyle fore the stunning Blake Lively, whose hair is truly the follicular equivalent of Helen of Troy.
- Beginning with damp hair, Rod used the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer and the T3 Anti-Gravity 2.5” Round Brush to blowout the hair.
- Once hair was completely dry, he sectioned the hair into three parts on one side of the head.
- He then took ½” sections of the hair and wrapped them around the tapered barrel of the T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Barrel Styling Wand.
- For the voluminous glam look, Rod wrapped all sections in the same direction, away from the face.
- After hair was completely cool, he tilted head upside down and fully brushed waves out with the T3 Paddle Brush.
- Taking the hair on the other side of the head, Rod French-braided the hair towards the back of the head and secured with bobby pins.
- To complete the look, Rod spritzed L’Oreal Elnett hairspray for hold.
What do you think of this look?