“For the ultimate eye accessory, I collaborated with an artisan jewelry designer to create a eyeshadow made of real crushed champagne diamonds. We were excited to finally have the opportunity to debut it during her Grammy’s performance tonight.”
- I began by defining the brows using the dual ended Waterproof Brow Definer in Oak Brown. The triangle tip creates an effortless and precise application.
- For eyeshadow, I used The Glacier Eye Shade Trio. I began by sweeping Iceberg (the lightest shade) across the center of Madonna’s lids as a base. I also added this shade to the inner corner to create the illusion of brighter, wider eyes.
- In the crease, I mixed Polar Light and Arctic Dusk from The Glacier Eye Shade Trio. I topped it off with Patchouli Lasting Eye Shade to intensify the crease and create depth.
- When applying makeup for a stage performance, I need to use products that are reliable. To accentuate and enhance Madonna’s eyes, I used 24H Waterproof Liner in Black, starting at the inner corner of the eye and working outwards towards the outer corner, elongating the line of the eye.
- For a stage performance I always apply liquid eyeliner. I like Le Stylo Ultra Slim Liquid Liner in Black because it’s not only water resistant, but it intensifies the line under the strong stage lights.
- For long beautiful lashes, I used one of my favorite mascara’s of all time, Faux Cils Mascara in Black.
- Rather than using shadow to accentuate the brow bone, I applied Brow Lift Èclat, which created a softer more subtle effect.
- To create a flawless natural complexion, I used Future Skin Foundation in Porcelain. It’s an oil-free formula and has a light reflective circular pigment that reduces the appearance of any imperfections.
- For luminous glowing skin, I applied Liquid Lumière in Sheen to the high points of Madonna’s face. I started at the arch of the brow, moving down to the center of the cheek and went down the bridge of the nose, applying in the direction of the hair for a smooth application.
- To contour, I applied Cheek Crème in Shy right below the cheekbone and then added Cheek Crème in Playful to the apples of the cheeks for a pop of color.
- To set the look, I used HD Perfecting Powder. I love this powder because it was specifically created for high definition cameras, leaving a flawless matte finish, ensuring long lasting wear.
- For the red carpet, I used Lip Definer in Discreet and Hydra Chic in Arctic Rose.
- To amp up the look for her performance, we switched to a red lip. I applied Lip Definer in Desire all over the lips to create a very matte finish.
- To accentuate the upper lip, I applied Liquid Lumière in Sheen to the philtrum.”
What do you think of Madonna’s matador moment?