Celebrity makeup artist Nick Barose gave Lancôme Ambassadress Lupita Nyong’o purple smoky eyes, pink stained cheeks and bronze-berry lips for the MET Gala 2014 last night. Barose used a fun mix of modern colors and textures, just like the actress’s gown, for an overall look that channeled a modern-day Josephine Baker. Here, the beauty breakdown.
· Lancôme Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate
· Lancôme La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer
· Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in 500 Suede C
· Lancôme Dual Finish Powder & Foundation in 500 Suede C
· Armani Maestro Blush 300
· Armani Cheek Fabric 509
· Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Miss Sweetheart D
· Lancôme Aquatique Waterproof Eyecolour Base
· Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara in Black
· Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre
· Lancôme Le Lipstique Lip Colouring Stick in Sheer Chocolate
· Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge Lipcolor in Bordeaux
Lupita was a polarizing one last night! What’s your stance on her dress? I have to confess, it wasn’t my favorite, though her beauty look was flawless.