I implore you, BBJ readers, to support National Génifique Day, Friday, October 25, 2013. For every bottle of Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate (divine; I included it as one of my September favorites) and for Génifique Eye Light-Pearl sold at participating Lancôme counters nationwide, a donation of $7 will be given directly to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital (read about my experience visiting this incredible place here) to reflect Génifique’s seven-day skin-perfecting promise.
Throughout the month of October, select Dillard’s department stores and celebrity makeup artist Mickey Williams will be hosting events at Lancôme counters in support of Génifique Day. Come in to Dillard’s for a complimentary, professional makeup application session and personal product recommendation consultation from Williams herself and capture your beautiful new look in the Lancôme photo booths following your celebrity status makeover. Or, come support the event in your local city.
· Thursday, October 10: Atlanta, GA – Dillard’s at the Perimeter Mall, 11AM – 4PM
· Friday, October 11: Houston, TX – Dillard’s at the Houston Galleria Mall, 12PM – 5PM
· Saturday, October 12: Dallas, TX – Dillard’s at the North Park Mall, 12PM – 5PM
· Friday, October 18: Orlando, FL – Dillard’s at the Orlando Florida Mall, 1PM – 5PM
· Saturday, October 19: Tampa, FL – Dillard’s at the Tampa International Plaza, 12PM – 5PM
· Tuesday, October 22: Phoenix, AZ – Dillard’s at the Arrowhead Towne Center, 3PM – 8PM
· Thursday October 24: Memphis, TN – Dillard’s at the Wolfchase Galleria Mall, 11AM – 4PM
· Friday, October 25: New York, NY – Macy’s Herald Square, 12PM – 5PM
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.
My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I might
as well check things out. I like what I see so
i am just following you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.