Lead makeup artist Romy Soleimani for Beauty.com used Kevyn Aucoin products to create an ethereal makeup look that’s pretty and wearable backstage at Honor.
Soleimani designed a soft, feminine look incorporating mauve toned eyes and lips, reflective of one of the key colors in the Honor SS14 collection. Here, the beauty breakdown.
- The Sensual Skin Enhancer
- The Creamy Glow in Candlelight (New, Launching Spring 2014)
- The Precision Brow Pencil
- The Eyeshadow Single #105
- The Eyeshadow Single #106
- The Eyeshadow Duo #203 (fog/cool smoke)
- The Eyeshadow Duo #211 (pink shell/deep taupe)
- The Volume Mascara
- The Loose Shimmer Shadow in Kunzite (New, Launching Spring 2014)
- The Matte Lip Color in Persistence
- The Matte Lip Color in Evermore
- The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Medium
Would you rock this look?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.