Carey Mulligan‘s sleek Met Ball 2013 updo was created by Jenny Cho, Suave Professionals Celebrity Stylist. In a sea of punk yet pretty hairstyles at the gala, I adored this one on Mulligan. Here’s how Cho created this style.
Cho says, “Punk is in the attitude. I was inspired by her structural Balenciaga dress and decided to create a sculpted and polished ‘do.”
1. Apply an ample amount of Suave Professionals Volumizng Root Boost Spray all over wet hair and layer on a drop of Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil. Blow dry flat with a paddle brush.
2. Make a deep side part leaving the top front section down. The top view should look like a “V” section.
3. Brush the sides back and make a low pony. Mist Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Extra Hold Hairspray on the pony, tuck hair under and pin.
4. Bring down the rest of the hair, mist lightweight hairspray and gently brush and wrap around the pony and pin.
5. Sculpt the front into a deep low sweep and mist extra hold hairspray all over.
What do you think of Carey Mulligan’s Met Ball hairstyle?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.