Despite her recent breakup with funny guy Jason Segel, Michelle Williams is still looking fly at the Oz The Great And Powerful premiere. Makeup artist Sabrina Bedrani created a young and fresh makeup look for Williams. Bedrani stated, “My inspiration for the look always comes from the dress. Michelle was wearing a very colorful Burberry peacock feather dress, so I wanted to show some versatility in her makeup.” Here, the beauty breakdown.
Bedrani created enchanting eyes to complement Williams’ look.
- Bedrani lined William’s upper and lower lash lines using Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke ($24).
- Next, she applied Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Grey Pearl ($24) to her eyelids to brighten the look.
- Then, she filled in Williams’ eyebrows using Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Fair Blonde ($20) and used Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20) to define their shape.
- Bedrani added the final touch of glamour by applying two coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Williams’ top and bottom lashes.
Bedrani kept Williams’ face “fresh and youthful.”
- First Bedrani applied Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation in Cream Ivory ($43) to even out Williams’ complexion.
- She then used Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 ($30) to conceal imperfections.
- Bedrani then dusted Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder ($35) all over her skin to set the look.
- Next she applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink ($24) to the star’s cheeks for a healthy glow.
A feminine lip to “complement the hue of the dress.”
- Bedrani “dabbed a little” Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Scarlet ($20) to finish the look.
What do you think of Michelle Williams’ makeup? Are you going to wear your very best emerald-hued eye to the movie?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.