Jenny Cho did the hairstyle honors for Amanda Seyfried for the 2013 Oscars. Cho says, “My inspiration for Amanda’s hairstyle was her beaded, high-neck gown. I felt it called for a beautiful, soft updo to complete the timeless red carpet look.” Here’s how to recreate this look at home.
- Apply Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse to wet hair from root to ends to help define and hold curls for 24-hours. Then layer a few drops of Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil from mid-shaft to ends to instantly condition hair without weighing it down for long lasting, silky shine.
- Use a diffuser to dry hair, bringing out natural texture and waves. Once completely dry, mist Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray to the top front of hair to lock-in waves with weightless hold.
- Gently tease hair at the crown with a wide tooth comb for instant volume.
- Loosely pull the top and sides of hair into a mid-level bun (leaving the bottom free). Then, softly secure remaining bottom hair into the bun, hanging loosely above the nape of the neck and pin.
- Finish by pulling out strands around the ears and loosening up the updo; mist Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray for touchably smooth hair.
What do you think of Amanda Seyfried’s look tonight?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.