On Monday, January 7th at the Gangster Squad premiere held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, Emma Stone stunned in a sweetheart-shaped red Lanvin dress complimented by a clean, shoulder-length cut and blunt fringe, crafted by celebrity stylist Mara Roszak. To recreate Emma’s hairstyle, check out Mara’s tips.
- Wash the hair with Sebastian Professional Trilliance Shampoo and Conditioner and apply Clairol Professional Volume Mousse to the lengths of towel-dried hair.
- Blow-dry the hair with a round brush. Once dried, use Velcro rollers all over to add movement and volume to the hair.
- Let the Velcro rollers sit for a few minutes and pull them out. Gently brush the hair, making sure to maintain the bend at the ends.
- Rub a drop of Sebastian Professional Liquid Gloss in palms and apply to hair to tame flyaways and add a luxurious shine.
- Finish with Sebastian Professional Shaper Hairspray to keep the hair in place
What do you think of Emma Stone’s hairstyle at “The Gangster Squad” premiere?
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.