|Britney Spears, at the 2000 VMAs. AKA the nude sequined
jumpsuit that spawned a thousand shrieks (all by me).
Just time time for the MTV VMAs today, I had to share another Britney Spears glory days hair how-to, courtesy of Kevin Mancuso. This was an epic Britney moment. Remember when she was writhing on the floor wearing a suit of pretty much only sequins? I DIE. Here’s how to get the look.
1. Shampoo with Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo.
2. Condition the ends with Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner.
3. Spray hair with Diametress Lavish Body Spray Gel concentrating on roots, and then add Mousse Plus Superior Hold Volumizing Foam from eye level down to ends.
4. Blow dry hair using fingers to rough up the roots.
5. Spray hair with Comb Thru Touchable Hold Finishing Mist.
6. Going around the head, crimp a section, use a large iron on a section and then flat iron a section – repeat all around your head.
iDie. Did you love this Britney VMA moment? Which was your favorite? Share!