|Guiliana and Bill|
Gals, the inimitable Giuliana Depandi has dished on her Valentine’s Day beauty must-haves and if they landed her spicy Bill Rancic, I suggest you listen up. Check out her tips below and scroll all the way down to learn how to enter the giveaway–one winner will win a copy of Bill and Giuliana’s book I Do, Now What and all the products Giuliana mentions below. In Guiliana’s words…
1. My secret weapon for taking a look from “nice” to “wow!” is false eyelashes. They are so easy to put on and they’re really inexpensive at the drugstore. I definitely recommend them for Valentine’s Day or every day of the week, for that matter.
2. Sleep! This is a no-brainer. No one looks herr best on three hours of sleep and I believe that seven-eight hours a night should be a part of everyone’s beauty regimen. Plus, you’ll be well rested for the fabulous date your Valentine is sure to take you on.
3. Drink a lot of water. Water is the secret to keeping your skin looking healthy and vibrant. I recommend drinking five or six glasses a day (at least!) and your honey is sure to notice your glowing skin on Valentine’s Day!
4. One of the best ways you can be ready for romance this Valentine’s Day is to prepare your skin to be touchably soft. Two of my favorite products are NIVEA’s Smooth Sensation Body Lotion and NIVEA’s Touch of Smoothness Body Wash with Hydra-IQ Technology–they’re both super nourishing and the Hydra-IQ technology leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft all day long.
5. Try adding a little color to your usual make-up routine. A red lip or new smoky eye will definitely make an impact on Valentine’s Day. Plus, who knows… maybe you’ll find a new look for every day. Have fun and play around with different palettes. You can always wash it off and start over if you don’t like it!
Want to enter to win a copy of I Do, Now What and NIVEA’s Smooth Sensation Body Lotion and Touch of Smoothness Body Wash? To enter, simply subscribe to my YouTube channel: youtube.com/beautybloggingjunkie by the deadline, Thursday, February 10. That’s it! I’ll pick a random winner and will message them via YouTube on Friday, February 11. Good luck!
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.