June was pretty fabulous. It’s my birthday month (June 7), and for the first year in many, I was able to celebrate it however I want (like how Francis in Pee Wee’s Big Adventure gets to HAVE whatever he wants on his birthday, according to his father) as I was not recruited to be a bridesmaid in a distant locale, for a change. I got to live the dream as I was flown to LA to report at the MTV Movie Awards (!), and in general, life in June was pretty fly.
Here, my favorite June 2009 posts:
- Sponsored by Gillette Venus, I covered the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards!
- I introduced y’all to my go-to look flawless secret, the Orlane Light Box
- I posit that the secret to a man’s allure is in his brows
- I interviewed Mad Men Lead Makeup Artist Lana Horochowski!
- We said farewell to fashion icon Farrah Fawcett
- That same day, we bid adieu to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson
- Lastly, I join 2003 and try out the Clarisonic Skin Brush
Stay tuned for more Best of BBJ 2009!
Subscribe via my RSS feed.