Celebrity makeup artist Vanessa Scali made Twilight starlet Ashley Greene sizzle on the red carpet last night at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards.
Since Ashley was wearing a light blue bustier top and flowery skirt by Dolce & Gabbana, Vanessa wanted to create a look that was sweet, summery and sexy. Vanessa gave Ashley, the winner of Teen Choice’s “Fresh Face”, a beautiful shimmery taupe eye and a well-blushed cheek. To recreate Ashley’s look, Scali suggests you take the following steps:
SKIN PREP Vanessa used two shu uemura red:juvenus products: Vitalizing Refining Lotion followed by Intense Revitalizing Concentrate.
UNDEREYE Lancôme’s Effacernes in Light Bisque. It gives clean, fresh coverage.
FOUNDATION shu uemura Nobara Cream Cover Stick Foundation. It gives a beautiful, flawless, natural look.
BLUSH Lancôme’s Color Design Blush in Petticoat Pink on the apples of the cheeks.
EYESHADOW shu uemura’s Cream Eye Shadow in Brown all over the eye lid blending off at the crease and under the bottom lashes close to the lash line.
EYE LINERS To define and elongate the lash line, Vanessa used shu uemura’s Painting liner in Black. I also lined the inner rim of the eye with a matte white pencil. This is a great way to open the eye.
LASHES Luxuriously full lashes and gave Ashley’s a boost by adding shu uemura’s Flare Lashes in Black.
MASCARA One generous coat of Kiehl’s Marvelous Mineral Mascara in Black.
POWDER In the T-zone only, Vanessa used shu uemura’s Face Powder in Colorless (matte formula).
LIPS Vanessa used shu uemura’s Rouge Unlimited in Wine 296 to stain the lip and finished with a light touch of Gloss Unlimited bg 952s.
- Vitalizing Refining Lotion — $40 (available August 18th at shuuemura-usa.com)
- Intense Revitalizing Concentrate — $85 (available August 18th at shuuemura-usa.com)
- Nobara Cream Cover Stick Foundation — $42 (available September 1st at shuuemura-usa.com)
- Cream Eye Shadow in P Brown — $30 (available at http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_
- Painting Liner in Black — $24 (available at http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_
- Flare Lashes in Black — $16 (available at http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_
us/_en/accessories/false-) eyelashes/accent/flare- eyelashes-black.htm
- Face Powder in Colorless — $33 (available at http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_
- Rouge Unlimited in Wine #296 — $23 (available at http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_
- Gloss Unlimited in bg 952s — $22 (available at http://www.shuuemura-usa.com/_
- Effacernes concealer in Light Bisque — $27.50 (available at lancome-usa.com)
- Color Design Blush in Petticoat Pink — $27 (available at lancome-usa.com)
- Marvelous Mineral Mascara — $16.50 (available at kiehls.com)
Ashley Greene is swiftly becoming one of my fave actresses. The gal never looks less than gorgeous. I love how she never looks like she’s wearing a ton of makeup, yet radiates luminosity.
What do you think?
Subscribe via my RSS feed.