If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. The latest from Goop: the GOOPGENES All-in-One Nourishing Face Cream and GOOPGENES All-in-One Nourishing Eye Cream. The face cream is rich and has a whipped texture to deliver luxurious moisture while sinking easily into the skin. The eye cream combats crow’s feet, fine lines, puffiness, and dark circles with active ceramides and botanicals.
2. ORLY’s Desert Muse Fall Collection has rich, muted colors perfect for upcoming sweater weather
3. The Coloured Raine Juicy Boost Collection will be dropping on August 14th! This colorful collection features 18 shades of eye shadow you can get either in a large flat palette or in a double-sided 9-pan palette book.
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills is releasing a line of 6 longwearing, matte lip stains. Mark your calendars for August 10th, because that’s when the collection goes live.
5. Dominique Cosmetics’ new liquid eyeshadows look divine. This highly pigmented and blendable formula comes in 6 stunning shades.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The stunning purple shades in the Carnival III Love Tahiti Palette are calling my name. Stacey Marie and bPerfect are teaming up for their 3 round of rainbow palettes, and this launch is even bigger than the last 2.