1. Valentine’s Day 2020 is already booked, because the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before sequel will be released February 12, 2020.
2. Fans of the MCU were devastated this week when we learned that Disney and Sony’s partnership over the Spiderman films will come to an end. Read what Tom Holland and his fellow Marvel co-stars had to say about it.
3. They’re calling it the Keanaissance. Keanu Reeves will return for a fourth Matrix Movie.
4. In more entertainment news, Netflix is creating a mini-series based on the life of the late superstar Selena Quintanilla, and has cast Christian Serratos as the lead.
6. Are you ready to rock long, baggy shorts? If not, buckle up because it’s one of the 4 Copenhagen Fashion Week trends soon to take 2020 by storm.