Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Kitch hair clips can take your hair look to the next level, and they are now available at Sephora.
2. Natasha Denona announced a new 5-pan palette—the Coral Palette—and it looks divine.
3. The Sephora Collection Crystal Facial Roller Set contains a stone facial roller and three interchangeable heads: rose quartz, amethyst, and jade.
4. Colourpop’s latest 9-pan monochromatic palette is the orange-themed Orange You Glad Palette.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills has announced their first liquid liner. This true black liquid liner is waterproof and comes with an ultra-fine tip.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: I’m forever a rainbow palette fan, so naturally the new Glamlite Paint Palette is calling my name.