Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. The beauty-sphere is abuzz with the news of the Makeup Revolution x Bratz Collection. Nostalgia abounds in this collection of eyeshadow palettes, lip crayons, lip glosses, makeup bags, and more, all inspired by the hit line of dolls!
2. Speaking of nostalgia, check out the Hip Dot x Clueless Collaboration. This limited-edition collection includes an eyeshadow palette, blush palette, lip oils, and pins inspired by the timeless film.
3. JINsoon and designer Suzie Kondi have collaborated on the JINsoon x Suzie Kondi Collection, a 3-piece collection of nail polish inspired by Mexican architect, Luis Barragan. From cream to dusty lavender to a vibrant green, this collection offers a wonderfully eclectic color story.
4. Can’t get enough of the beauty sensation that is Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk? Well then buckle up! July 15th, Charlotte Tilbury is launching their new Eyes to Mesmerise cream pot shadows in the cult-favorite shades Pillow Talk & Walk of No Shame. Plus, also mark your calendar for the highly-anticipated relaunch of the Pillow Talk Lip & Cheek Glow. This cream lip and blush comes in two flattering shades sure to be a staple in your beauty routine.
5. Nude nail polish for all with the new Pear Nova BRWNGRLMGC Classic Collection! This collection of 4 different nude polishes is prefect for a variety of skin tones.
6. Protect your skin from pollution with the new Goodhabit Catch Flights Not Feelings Skin Shielding Serum! This antioxidant-rich serum is formulated with nine supercharged botanicals to hydrate skin and protect against the damage of pollution.
7. Get an easy summer-ready manicure with the new Hot Girl Summer 2021 Collection of press on nails from NAILS OF LA. Available in three styles, these minimal looks with pops of neon are perfect for a poolside retreat.
8. Looking to add structure but still have touchably soft hair? The new Oribe Très Set Structure Spray is a mist-to-mousse spray used before blow drying, curling or flat ironing to add structure and movement for a long-lasting style. Plus, it protects hair from heat up to 450°F.
9. Anti-aging isn’t just limited to our faces! The new Organic Pharmacy Advanced Retinoid-like Body Oil contains bakuchiol (a retinol alternative), antioxidants, and essential oils to firm skin and leave it with a healthy glow.
10. For Pride month, Beachwaver partnered with the It Gets Better Project to support LGBTQ+ youth through the launch of its LOVE Collection. The collection features its classic Beachwaver B1 Love—a ceramic iron that rotates in both directions for perfect curls—plus a heat resistant storage pouch, large scrunchie, hair scarf, and hoodie.
11. New brand alert! Beia is a clean beauty wellness brand created by professional makeup artist, Brittany Lo. The first launch from Beia is their Daily Hydrating & Setting Mist. This mist locks in makeup, while hydrating and soothing the skin with ingredients like aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, squalane, green tea and caffeine.
12. Luscious lips loading! This July, Kat Burki is launching the Rose Hip Hyaluron Lip Treatment to combat dry, flaky lips. Powered by botanical hyaluronic acid, cold-pressed rosehip seed oil, CoQ10, and Vitamin C, this treatment helps to heal, hydrate, and nourish lips.
13. Acaderma’s new Better with Age Cream Collection includes two face creams for your various skin needs. The Better with Age Replenishing Light Cream is a lightweight cream for oily, combination skin that targets early signs of aging. For people with dry or normal skin types, the Better with Age Rejuvenating Rich Cream offers moisture while targeting existing signs of aging. This cream stimulates collagen synthesis and cellular regeneration and contains bakuchiol for visibly smoother, tighter skin.
14. Obianuju’s Top Pick: I’m a fiend for cream blush these days, and Pixi Beauty has answered the call in a major way with the launch of its new Cream Rouge Palette. This multi-use cream palette has 25 shades that can be used on their own, mixed, or layered.