If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Here’s a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. MAC Cosmetics announced a collaboration with musician Teyana Taylor, and I can’t wait for the product reveal.
2. Nails.INC’s new Nailkale Plant Power Nail Polish Collection includes 5 shades all in a 21-free, 73% plant-based formula.
3. The new E-Rase Milki Micellar Water from Drunk Elephant removes makeup while soothing the skin with ceramides.
4. If you’re looking to go bronzy for the summer, look no further than the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette.
5. Danessa Myricks Beauty has released 2 pro highlighter palettes: the Light Work Palette I & II.
6. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Coloured Raine makes products of incredible quality, so when I was a teaser for their next collection I was instantly intrigued!