Kristen Stewart slayed the SCENE at the Twilight: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 premiere in LA. The staret wore a racy, nude-colored Zuhair Murad gown that showcased her retro look created by Fekkai stylist Adir Abergel. Her’s how to recreate the look, a Veronica Lake-inspired style with a modern, deconstructed twist, courtesy of Adir.
- Begin by applying Fekkai COIFF Bouffant Lifting & Texturizing Spray Gel from roots to ends to create texture and memory.
- Next, hand-dry the hair until it is completely dry to enhance your natural texture and create volume before making a deep side part.
- After the part is created, take 1″ sections of hair, spray them with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray and curl them around a 1″ barrel curling iron. Pin the curls in place and allow hair to cool. Continue this process around the entire head.
- Once you’ve finished curling your hair, gently brush out the curls with the Fekkai Classic Brush and apply Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream to the ends to create separation and give hair a high-shine effect.
- Add a modern twist and some edge to the style by slicking back one side of the hair and pinning it in place. Finish your style with Fekkai COIFF Sheer Hold Hairspray to ensure for touchable hold.
What do you think of Kristen Stewart’s hair and makeup at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 premiere? I think she looked absolutely stunning for her vampire swan song premiere.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.
Awesome! Keep the posts of Kristen’s looks coming! 🙂