I defy you to name me one starlet, living or dead, prettier than Miss Emma Stone. Tonight, she looked her simply gorgeous self with hair styled by Mara Roszak for Wella Professionals. Here, the inspiration and how to recreate Emma’s updo, straight from Mara.
“Emma’s dress was my inspiration. I wanted to create a smooth, polished up-do with a bit of a modern 50’s feel.” – Says Mara Roszak of the hairstyle she created for Emma Stone at tonight’s Screen Actors Guild Awards.
1. Part the hair to the side then apply Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to wet hair and blow dry smooth
2. Add a pump of Wella Professionals Mirror Polish to hands and apply lightly to hair, starting at the ends, to smooth out any fly aways
3. Tease the crown of the hair to add a little height and pull into a mid-height ponytail
4. Twist the ponytail and then wrap into a bun and secure with bobby pins
5. Spray all over with Wella Professionals Stay Firm hairspray
What did you think about Emma Stone’s look at the 2012 SAGs?