I’ve got three giveaways today, so get excited. To get info on how to enter this one for a Tory Burch CD, see the end of the post.
In honor of National Business Women’s Week, I’m partnering with Tory (along with many other beauty and fashion bloggers) to share information about her foundation and items she has created (see photo above of the collection), he proceeds of which benefit the foundation to finance women’s goals. The logo for the foundation is a sunflower, Tory’s favorite bloom and based off of a pendant her father once gave her mother as a gift (and now Tory wears it).
How to enter
- “Hello Bonjour” by Michael Franti and Spearhead
- “Come A Little Bit Closer” by Willy DeVille
- “Baby” by Devendra Banhart & The Grogs
- “From My Heart To Yours” by Laura Izibor
- “Give It To Me Right” by Melanie Fiona
- “Little Bit” by Lykke Li
- “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” by Wyclef Jean
- “Bigmouth Strikes Again” by The Smiths
- “Take A Minute” by K’naan
- “Your Voice” by Santigold
- “Pata Pata” by Miriam Makeba
- “Taking on Water” by Matt White
- “Good Night” by Kanye West, Mos Def and Al B Back
- “Sideways” by Santana and Citizen Cope
- “360°” by Asa
- “Rivers of Babylon” by The Neville Brothers
Best of luck, gals.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.