If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. The new Charlotte Tilbury Look of Love Collection has palettes, lipsticks, and cheek tints galore! In dreamy rose and taupe colors, this collection is easy to use and universally flattering.
2. Bring the drama with the Deck of Scarlet Dual Drama Liquid Eyeliner, now available for pre-order. This dual ended liner has a black liquid liner on one end and galactic duo chrome on the other. Go from daytime to nighttime in a snap! The formula is transfer-proof and won’t smudge, crack, bleed, or fade.
3. Achieve a beautiful bronzy look with the JOAH Beauty Sun & Seoul Collection! Mix a few drops of the Golden Daze Sunless Tanning Drops for a healthy bronze. The perfect everyday palette for neutral lovers, the Chasing the Sun Eyeshadow and Bronzing Palette is a 3-in-1 palette featuring 5 eyeshadows, 2 bronzers, and 1 highlighter. Finish off the look with one of the Glassify High Shine Lip Glosses. I personally love these glosses because they hydrate the lips without being sticky.
4. Start off your morning right with the new Goodhabit Bright Awake Eye Cream! This lightweight hydrating eye cream helps reduce the visible effects of eye fatigue caused by blue light damage. Plus, it has a cooling metal tip for an invigorating application.
5. Looking to bask in a beautiful aroma or looking for the perfect gift for someone special in your life? Anecdote Candles have a wide variety of scents for everyone’s tastes.
6. Sigma Beauty is extending its best-selling Cor-de-Rosa Collection. The new Cor-De Rosa Blush Palette includes 6 buildable rosy blushes in a variety of finishes and for a wide range of skin tones. Apply the blushes and more with the new Bloom + Glow Brush Set that includes 3 rose gold face brushes inside a matching Beauty Bag.
7. Summer is right around the corner and it may be time to step up your SPF game! Australian Gold Plant Based Sunscreens come in SPF 30, 50, and 70. Formulated with a high concentration of aloe vera, they also help soothe and soften skin.
8. Take your home to the next level with the new Venus Et Fleur Signature Room Fragrance Collection. Available in 3 scents, this multi-purpose eau de can be used in the air, on linens, towels, in your closet, in your car, and anywhere else you want to bathe in fragrance.
9. Calling all curly girls! Whether you have waves, curls, or coils, the Lee Stafford “For the Love of Curls” Collection is for you. This 10-piece collection features shampoos, conditioners, a mask, serum, gel, oil, cream and more, all to help create the perfect mix of hydration, hold, and definition.
10. L’Oréal Paris’ new Age Cell Renewal Perfect Midnight Serum is an anti-aging powerhouse. Use this serum while you sleep, when skin cell renewal is at its peak, for visibly smoother, more radiant, and younger skin. Plus, it’s formulated with an exclusive Antioxidant Recovery Complex and hyaluronic acid to replenish skin’s antioxidant levels.
11. FEKKAI is re-releasing it’s iconic Shea Butter Collection from the 90’s, this time with an expanded the product range for a wider range for hair types from wavy to tight curls. This line has everything you could hope for: shampoo, conditioner, an intense hair mask, defining gel, curl refresh, and intense oil.
12. Take wellness on the go with the new Saje Natural’s Mindful Pocket Farmacy. This kit includes 5 essential oil blends to support wellbeing. Each roll-on is a double-ended bottle and can be applied topically to areas like the temples or wrists, or it can be dispensed through the dropper end of the bottle. Pro Tip: Dispense essential oils into your shower floor for a steamy aromatherapy experience!
13. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The EOS Flavor Lab is back for its 3rd year! This year, EOS launched a collection of lip balms inspired by artisanal ice cream flavors. The flavors—Blackberry Hibiscus, Rainbow Sorbet, Sweet Peachsicle, Vanilla Twist, and Peppermint Fluff—make for lip balm that smells divine!