If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. ORLY’s Spring 2021 Day Trippin’ Collection has me itching for spring! The collection of 6 new crème polishes features one of my favorite ORLY collection color stories to date! Enjoy rich saffron, terracotta, turquoise and more.
2. KISS has released two new lines of lashes for your every day and dramatic evening needs. The KISS MLBB (My Lash But Better) Lashes are your perfect day-to-day lash. These lashes have a super thin lash band, making then especially easy to apply and blend in with your natural lashes. When you want to bring the glam, try the new KISS Lash Couture Matte Black Collection. These faux mink strip lashes are voluminous and fluffy while still being lightweight.
3. The PCA Skin Daily Defense Mist is a lightweight, hydrating skin mist that helps protect your skin from daily environmental stressors like blue light and pollutants. Packed with antioxidants and is perfect for all skin types.
4. Take a trip to Tinseltown with OPI’s Spring 2021 Hollywood Collection! In celebration of its 40th anniversary, OPI will pay homage to its birthplace, Los Angeles all year, starting with this collection. The Hollywood Collection includes 12 new colors of various finishes (form jelly to cream to metallic) perfect for spring.
5. Smith & Cult is bringing back seven of its most iconic shades! These shades include cream, metallic, and glitter formulas and a range of classic shades. Each shade will be sold individually and can also be purchased as a set.
6. Add some zest into your life with the new, limited-edition Hempz Limited Edition Mash-Ups Collection. This new collection features three body moisturizers that combines fan favorite Hempz scents. Whether you’re feeling Calm & Citrusy, Tart & Creamy, or Sweet & Zesty, this collection has something for you.
7. Almay’s new launches at Target are especially great if you have sensitive eyes. These launches include a lengthening mascara, 4 eyeshadow palettes, gel eyeliners, makeup remover pads, and more!
8. Banish dry skin wherever you are with the Untamed Humans Moisturizing Body Stick. Apply this organic, grab-n-go body stick to hydrate skin and lock in moisture with nourishing oils and butters.
9. Are charcoal hair brushes the next big thing in hair? WetBrush’s new “Refresh & Extend” line infuses brush bristles with charcoal to help to keep hair healthy, soft, and free of excess oils
10. Multi-task with Stila’s new Double-Ended Complexion Brush! This ultra-plush brush features a large fluffy end to blend foundation on large areas as well as a precision end for more targeted application.
11. Obianuju’s Top Pick: The new Deck of Scarlet Metal Leaf Shadow Pots are like jewelry for the eyes! This shadow delivers a runway level foiled leaf eyeshadow finish with a few easy swipes across the lid.