If you’re looking to do some retail therapy and/or support businesses during quarantine, here are some great options!
Hot off the presses, we’ve rounded up a list of some new or upcoming beauty releases you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see my top pick, the release I’m most looking forward to.
1. Sigma Beauty makes some of my favorite makeup brushes, and their new Soft Blend brushes are multifunctional brushes that can be used on the face or the eyes for a light, blended wash of color.
2. The Bliss Clear Genius Clarifying Collection helps combat skin troubles while also being vegan and affordable. The collection includes a gel cleanser, 2-in-1 toner and serum, and liquid peel.
3. Nails.INC’s new 45 Second Speedy Gloss comes in 10 shades and is touch dry in just 45 seconds! No more smudging your mani when it seems dry but isn’t. The polishes are also vegan polish and enriched with calcium and magnesium to help strengthen nails.
4. Looking for a sun kissed look? Create natural looking freckles with Colourpop’s new Freckle Pens. The pens come in soft brown and dark brown.
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Mark your calendars for July 31st, because that is when Fenty Skin, the long-awaited skincare line by Rihanna, will launch!