1. Just because Broadway is under lockdown right now doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some great shows. Here’s how to watch recordings of Broadway shows from home.
2. The Met, Versailles, and Musée d’Orsay are just a few of the museums you can now take virtual tours of!
3. We’ve all heard that to wash your hands for the appropriate length of time you should wash your hands while singing Happy Birthday twice. Well, now you can personalize your hand-washing routine with any song of your choice. Plug a song into this website and it will pair the hand-washing instructions with the lyrics of your chosen song.
4. Clinical psychologist Aimee Daramus, PsyD offers advice for dealing with feelings of fear, suspicion, paranoia, and hyper-vigilance during a pandemic.
5. Here are some of the funniest work from home memes.
6. Love Is Blind + at home workout? Sign me up. Here’s a fun Love Is Blind workout game you can play as you watch the show.