Keeping up with all the new beauty products dropping each week could be a full-time job! Luckily, we’ve assembled a list of some of this week’s new beauty products you might want to add to your cart. Read to the end to see which made the cut as my top pick.
1. Milk Makeup Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Hydrating Face Mask is a solid stick clay mask that moisturizes and calms skin.
2. The Kaja Moon Crystal Sparkling Eye Pigments are shimmer jelly eyeshadows in 8 dazzling shades.
3. Ariana Grande might be creating a “Thank You, Next” beauty line.
4. The Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Clinical Grade Resurfacing Liquid Peel contains lactic acid and glycolic acid for a liquid peel that refines pores, reduces wrinkles, and supports cell turnover.
5. Obianuju’s Top Pick: Colourpop has released 12 new loose pigments.