This just in: The details on Nicole Richie‘s epic Valley of the Dolls meets SCI-FI ponytail, straight from Suave Professional Stylist Jenny Cho. Check it:
How to recreate Nicole Richie’s Golden Globes ponytail:
1. Sleek, smooth styles are all the rage. Nicole Richie worked it, thanks to the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion System. Copycat it quickly: Spray Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo directly at the root, crown and front of hair. Use your dryer to work in excess powder, and brush through to refresh hair before styling.
2. Pull-up and section-off hair around crown, then tease to create volume; set aside.
3. Use a brush to smooth-out the hair on the sides and back. Pull the back section of hair into a ponytail, securing it with an elastic.
4. Take a side section and wrap around the ponytail, securing with a bobby pin. Take the opposite side and also wrap around the pony, securing with a bobby pin. Lastly, take the teased crown section and lightly smooth and brush back over the ponytail.
5. Work a dime-size amount of Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum into the palms of your hands, then delicately smooth ponytail strands and eliminate flyaways.
Did you LOVE this look or WHAT?