|Horrendo pic courtesy of Just Jared. It was all I could find!|
As promised ladies, I just got the deets on Kristen Stewart‘s makeup at The Water for Elephants NYC premiere. Makeup artist Beau Nelson created the look, which was flawless! Still looking for a photo, stay tuned. In the meantime, here are the details on Kristen Stewart’s makeup look.
1. Start by applying your shade of NatureLuxe Silk Foundation from COVERGIRL with a synthetic brush
2. Use a soft brush to blend a mid tone silver shadow all over the lid and around the eye. (COVERGIRL ExactEyelights Eye-Brightening Eyeshadows in Majestic Hazel or COVERGIRL Eye Enhancers 1-kit Shadows in Platina)
3. Use a small brush to apply a white frost shadow to the inner corner of the eye
4. Apply 2 coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara to both top and bottom lashes
5. Apply a nude-pink cream blush to the apples of the cheeks
6. Line lips with a deep burgundy lip liner and then fill in the lip, make sure to soften the edges with a clean dry lip brush before applying lip color
7. Apply a deep burgundy lipstick shade, like LipPerfection lipcolor in Burgundilicious
8. Finish with a touch of translucent powder on the t-zone
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.