For the past eight seasons, CND has created bespoke nail colors for Jason Wu’s NY Fashion Week shows, and now, the brand has developed a capsule range for retail called The Jason Wu Collection. The collaboration boasts four chic, easy-to-wear colors with cool textured finishes and one textured topcoat.
* Miss Wu is Jason’s signature limestone, warm gray that dries matte with a subtle chrome sheen; a fashion-forward neutral to go with any series of outfits.
* Brigitte is a voluptuous warm pink that perfectly channels the 50s screen siren in anyone.
* Sophia is a gorgeous mushroom taupe that hits the trend for understated nails that still make a statement.
* Veronica highlights the evolution of glamour and decadence with a blue-based, oxblood red.
* Anna Effect provides a tweed finish via microscopic fibrous pieces when layered over any of the four colours creating a cool, subtle texture.
Like this post? Don’t miss another one! Subscribe via my RSS feed.