May was a busy month at BBJ HQ. I had been invited to report from the red carpet of the MTV Movie Awards in LA (but the actual event was in June 1, so I’ll be sure to cover that in the Best Of BBJ June edish). The highlights:
- I reported via video on my room at The Standard LA
- I discussed the best ways to make sure you hydrate over the summer
- I shared my irrational love of ruffles in my Ruffle Nation post
- I scored an exclusive interview with Star Trek lead makeup artist Mindy Hall
- (And then found a post which details why young Jim Kirk is listening to the Beastie Boys so far into the future)
- I got a Gelife mani at Dashing Diva (and am still dying for another)
- Lastly, I got SFB (Super Fucking Blonde) locks, A.K.A. The Bitches Are Gonna Hate You hair courtesy of Jason Backe at Ted Gibson Salon
Check out more of Best of BBJ 2009 here.
Subscribe via my RSS feed.