Celebrity makeup artist for Laura Mercier Pati Dubroff created a stunning look for Priyanka Chopra at the People’s Choice Awards. She noted, “Her dress is a beautiful peach tone, so I wanted her makeup to look warm and fresh – she looks like a breath of spring.” Here, the beauty breakdown.
- First, Pati prepped Priyanka’s skin using Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil ($235).
- Next, she applied Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask ($162), and let it spend some time on the skin so it could fully absorb.
- To make her skin super moist, she sprayed Sisley Floral Mist Spray ($100) onto the surface, then removed excess with a damp washcloth.
- To create a beautiful, warm and glowing complexion, Pati applied Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation in Praline ($48) all over Priyanka’s skin.
- Next, she applied Laura Mercier Custom Contour Compact ($40), giving her skin a luminous finish and a “gentle contour.”
- To set Priyanka’s skin and give it a soft glow, Pati applied Laura Mercier Candleglow Sheer Perfecting Powder Shade 5 ($38) all over her skin.
- Finishing her complexion, Pati applied a touch of e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Blush in Rose Royalty ($4) on the apples of her cheeks.
- To create a warm, matte look, Pati layered colors from the Viseart Eyeshadow Palette ($80) on Priyanka’s eyelids. Pati shared, “The orange-toned hues warmed up the eye and created a very soft look.”
- Pati applied a few coats of Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara ($26) to give Priyanka bold lashes.
- Completing the look, Pati gave Priyanka a “pink-coral” colored lip to complement the tone of her dress by applying Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in Fantasy ($28).
Buy Laura Mercier products at Sephora.